Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Was Absolutely Shot To Pieces, But He Never Gave Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Was Absolutely Shot To Pieces, But He Never Gave Up

[Click Here To Read More]
    isagj isagj likes this.

I thought young Edward said he was not gonna watch the fight ‍♀️

Comment

Khan knew he was shot to pieces in training camp? I'm not sure, to be frank he sounded so confident and if he wasn't, then an acting career beckons.
      But some in his camp sounded confident also

Comment

Shot enough to fight Benn?
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
          I thought young Edward said he was not gonna watch the fight ‍♀️
          Was just about to say the same thing lol

Comment

Sad to see Khan go out this way because he was an exciting fighter in his prime. His only downfall being his chin. Wish him the best in life.

Comment

Hearn is right here, Khan looked terrible but his bravery has never been in question.

Khan was great to watch in his prime, he's done the UK proud.
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Brook fought a great fight , hurt Khan 2 mins in and never let him recover. He then cut the ring down brilliantly and walked him down ,never giving him time to think and little chance to get his own combo's off with the heavy salvo heading his way at all times. Khan is happy to go with thoughts like Hearns for now as he has no other option but Khan knows Brook would have always done that to him .Fact is Amir Khan was vastly over rated and Brook never given his full credit.

Comment

The line between bravery and stupidity is thin...We fans expect fighters to go out on their shields and praise them as losers when they hang in there for our entertainment, despite that we can often see the horse they're flogging is long dead. Dementia pugilistica is heartbreaking to witness in those that we once held in awe. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I fear for Khan with all the brutal KO's he's suffered. I wonder how long it will be before someone proposes an upper age limit for pro fighters and looking at some of them, I'm not even sure I'd object.

Comment

Brook looked terrible as well. He was going for the knockout and was doing a lot of missing.

Comment

Working...
                    X