Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Training For Jose Ramirez Like It's a World Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Training For Jose Ramirez Like It's a World Title Fight

Jose "Sniper Pedraza is preparing for his fight on March 4, against former unified champion Jose Ramirez, as if he were going to challenge for a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Current odds for a Pedraza win are 5:1. If they stay there, I'll definitely throw some money on Sniper.

Comment

This is going to be a great fight between to former world champion's, a loss at this point in their career would be desasterous.
      They are both aware of that fact, and they fight like their boxing lives/career's depend upon their winning this fight.
      I can't wait to see the firework's on March 4, 2022, the winner will definitely be in line for a title fight in the near future, (1 or 2 fights/wins away).
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

IMHO, if you are fighting to be great, you approach every fight like it's a world title fight. Pedraza vs. Ramirez looks like an awesome match up. Ramirez can bang and has a great chin. Pedraza is looking more comfortable at 140 with every fight.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Ramirez has too much for Padraza who really cracks under good pressure! I can see a solid back and forth matchup until the Sniper gets Sniped. I just think boxing need fighters like this, those willing to put it all on the line.

Comment

Working...
          X