Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana vs. Yao Cabrera Card Finalized: March 26 in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana vs. Yao Cabrera Card Finalized: March 26 in Dubai

Legacy Sports Management has finalized an open-air event in Dubai on March 26th. The card will take place at the 6000 capacity Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium. Former two-division world champion Marcos 'Chino' Maidana (35-5-0) makes his long-awaited comeback after nearly 8 years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Former World champions fighting YouTubers now lol

Comment

Damn Maidaina I know you still got plenty of funds. Don’t pull this crap unless you have intentions of coming back to boxing .

Comment

Once you've been out of the sport of boxing for 8 year's there's really nothing for you to come back to.
        Foreman was able to pull it off after being out for 10 year's, but the was some kind of a miracle, and he needed the money.
        Maidana isn't going to follow foreman path back into contention, fighting often against progressively better opposition.
        So therefore he's not going to be successful like big old George Foreman was when he returned, and won the title.
        Why he left back in the day 8 year's ago when he was dishing out plenty of hurt, and pain is beyond me.
        I really enjoyed watching his take no prisoner's style in the ring in was devastating to his opponent's.

Comment

Hopefully Maidana doesn't make a full-fledged return to boxing, but if he can make some money in a six rounder versus a Youtuber then why not, good for him.
          shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

All roads lead to the Maidana vs Khan rematch on PPV, with the Austin Trout vs Erislandy Lara rematch as co-support. Nash out.

Comment

I can't hate on Maidana for wanting to make some money while he's young. At the end of the day he's gotta take care of himself and his family. I just can't believe this is a sanctioned bout that'll count towards his record.

Comment

I bet that Youtuber won't fake his own death after this fight...Maidana (fat or not) is gonna take him to hell and back. What is this dude thinking??? Has he SEEN Maidana fight before? I surely hope this is an exhibition but it doesn't look that way.
                Floyd Sinclair Floyd Sinclair likes this.

Comment

I refuse to believe that's a current pic of maidana in the poster lol

Comment

I can't take him serious with those ab implants ffs

Comment

Working...
                    X