Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Wants To Return on Fury-Whyte Card, Then Face Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Wants To Return on Fury-Whyte Card, Then Face Jake Paul

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is eager to make his ring return on the undercard of his older brother's upcoming fight. Fury's older brother, WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is scheduled to return on April 23. The likely opponent is mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte. And the likely venue is Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy still in denial. the ship has sailed. he bitched out, end of story. nobody wants to see him fight.

Comment

You Lose! Good Day Sir!

Comment

No ones interested in that fight anymore

Comment

Fury should not really be chasing Jake Paul.

Focus on other professional fighters, if the fight comes around 'So be it'.

Comment

Tommy clout chasing Jake Paul new all time low

Comment

“I'm not really waiting around for him“

Hilarious.

The Furys will keelhaul Tommy under one of their caravans if he doesn’t fight Jake and redeem the family name.

Comment

The Great Nash can't stand Tommy Fury. He is not worthy of the Fury name. Nash out.

Comment

These guys seem legit but how they go about outside the ring is on a different level that I have never seen. It's weird to me.

Comment

I read the other day that Mollie Makes more money than Tommy does.

I believe this is the main reason he’s chasing Jake around like a groupie! Poor Tommy is sick of being An inferior Earner to the missus. Poor chap. He’s achieved nothing as of now, instead of wanting silly circus fights, he should focus on climbing the ladder and fighting more often.

Comment

Working...
                    X