Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Ready For Middleweight Title Shot, I Will Take Whichever One Comes First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: Ready For Middleweight Title Shot, I Will Take Whichever One Comes First

Jaime Munguia worked hard to make it easy in the ring for his latest win. The more difficult fight ahead can be convincing fans that he's truly ready for the middleweight elite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How about Charlo if he doesn’t get the Nelo Sweepstakes
    Andrew LBJ Andrew LBJ likes this.

Comment

‘Felt the strongest’ after nearly fainting at the weigh-in.
      Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Zhanibek for the WBO seems the most likely. If we also get Charlo-Adames for WBC and Golovkin-Murata in the next 6 months that's better than what middleweight had to offer last year.
        Jeff durable Jeff durable likes this.

Comment

I"ll believe it when I see it.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

It's great to hear that Munguia is saying that he'll either one of the champion's in the 160 pounds weight division.
            Now just make it happen, Munguia's got that equalizer knockout power, so it would be fantastic to see them go at.
            I just want to see the best possible fights out there, at 39-0 (31 KO's) he's more than ready for anyone.

Comment

Pretty funny how Munguia says he’s ready for all comers/champions when Andrade & Charlo are moving up in weight, and GGG is tied up! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MrTyFlex View Post
                Pretty funny how Munguia says he’s ready for all comers/champions when Andrade & Charlo are moving up in weight, and GGG is tied up! Lmao
                How long exactly does it take to move up? Other than, "I'll move up for Canelo" neither seems interested in Beterbiev or each other for that matter. Both are at 160 every bit as much as Munguia

Comment

Watched him fight 1 minute, bum , next.

Comment

He ducked andrade
                    He was mando when he moved up

Comment

Working...
                    X