Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas: I've Been Through Hell and Back, A lot of Ups and Downs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas: I've Been Through Hell and Back, A lot of Ups and Downs

Natasha Jonas produced a power punching performance to stop Chris Namus and win the vacant WBO super-welterweight title on Saturday. The two women went head to head in the co-main event to the long-awaited British grudge match between Amir Khan and Kell Brook, which took place at the AO Arena in Manchester, which was broadcast live on Sky Sports Box Office and ESPN+.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bringing the belt home like she accomplished something. The woman she beat had no ability whatsoever. Not a real champion, Jonas. I think Ebanie Bridges is lined up against a no hoper for a world title as well. That's the thing with the women's boxing lack of depth. Literally anybody can win a world title. Shannon Courtenay will probably end up being a 10 time champion or something. Nash out.

Comment

Only divisions worth anything in woman's boxing are 126 , 130 , 135 . A title outside of those divisions means nothing as Nash says literally anyone can win a world title. This why Claressa Shields erks so many bragging about her accomplishments , saying no man can do what she can .
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Bit harsh Nash, you can only beat what's in front of you. I don't criticise Calzaghe for winning his title from a weight-drained, broken Eubank or defending it against 20 guys with no recognisable skills. I criticise Calzaghe for refusing to give Robin Reid a rematch & for running from Glengoffe Johnson like a rabbit from a fox.

Comment

I quite like her

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            Bit harsh Nash, you can only beat what's in front of you. I don't criticise Calzaghe for winning his title from a weight-drained, broken Eubank or defending it against 20 guys with no recognisable skills. I criticise Calzaghe for refusing to give Robin Reid a rematch & for running from Glengoffe Johnson like a rabbit from a fox.
            I think there is about 1000 levels between the shell of Eubank and this woman. The lack of depth in the women's game is killing it. I'm not against Jonas going up and taking this gift of a belt, but her own reactions to the win have been way over the top. It's the equivalent of a HW boxer beating Tom Dallas for the open title, actually, it's much worse than that. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
            X