No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Drops, Stops Mariusz Wach in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Drops, Stops Mariusz Wach in Sixth

At one point it smelled like an upset was brewing, but rising heavyweight power Arslanbek Makhmudov (14-0, 14 KOs) proved that his power was for real when he became the first man to drop Mariusz Wach (36-8, 19 KOs), who was stopped in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Post any updates for this card in here, I have not yet found a stream for this fight

Comment

Orozco vs. Santana is live right now

http://cdn.livetv513.me/webplayer.ph...594&ci=13&si=6

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
        Orozco vs. Santana is live right now

http://cdn.livetv513.me/webplayer.ph...594&ci=13&si=6
        You are the man!
        SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

I know Wach has trained very hard and been in a lot of wars including Wladimir Klitschko, Povetkin, and Jarrell Miller, but this might be the most devastating puncher he's ever faced. I'm praying for his safety and health, and hope the referee does his job tonight. May the best man win.

weqewweeqwqewq.jpg
          BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
            I know Wach has trained very hard and been in a lot of wars including Wladimir Klitschko, Povetkin, and Jarrell Miller, but this might be the most devastating puncher he's ever faced. I'm praying for his safety and health, and hope the referee does his job tonight. May the best man win.

weqewweeqwqewq.jpg
            I'm pumped to see Makhmudov in against someone his size with some strength and a legit chin, would be a big statement if Makhmudov blasts out Wach
            SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

1st rd body shot KO in the Duval/Avila fight

Comment

Undercard fights have finished up, co main event should be starting soon

Comment

Here we go HW action! 20-1 Simon "The Grizzly" Kean vs 13-6 Shawndell Winters, who has gone to Poland and KO'd Sergej Werwejko and even went up to Canada and KO'd 16-0 Oleksandr Teslenko

Comment

Damn that's a small ring for these big guys, nowhere for Winters to run.
                    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X