Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Demolishes Chris Namus in Two, Captures WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Demolishes Chris Namus in Two, Captures WBO Title

Natasha Jonas became a world champion at the third attempt as she dropped Chris Namus twice on the way to a second-round stoppage to win the vacant WBO super welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-19-2022, 05:21 PM.

Natasha looked stellar! It was stopped prematurely though…imagine that!

Comment

I’d like to see Jonas fight Rankin to unify. Jonas looks more solid for me at 154, good footwork and she has some pop

Comment

Anyone else think she’s hot lol or is it just me?

Comment

Im glad she finally won a title

Comment

Here are some facts. Fact 1. Jonas was fighting a journeyman. Fact 2. The journeyman was up at the count of 1. Fact 3, the ref counted to 8, standing count, after she was up at 1, knowing fine well, he was going to wave her off no matter what. Home cooking!!!!!! Jonas was going to win, no matter what, as the opponent was garbage, but explain, up at 1, zero hurt, waved off at 8! Imagine this if it was a Canelo count!!!!!!!!! Disgrace. And in my view, this fight, a fight Jonas would have 99% won, is now a no contest, as SHE DID NOT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nash out. Jonas is so bad. Drew with Harper, won 1 round vs Taylor, insane scores, but she sucks! Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              Anyone else think she’s hot lol or is it just me?
              i’m with you!

Comment

Very glad for her. Good win!

Comment

ridiculously early stoppage - she was fine
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Once Claressa Shields washes Savannah Marshall she can fight Jonas & that's another good payday for T-Tex in the UK

Comment

Working...
                    X