No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Scores Easy Stoppage Win in Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke Scores Easy Stoppage Win in Pro Debut

Frazer Clarke, the Olympic super-heavyweight bronze medallist, was given the simplest of tasks on his professional debut as he stopped overmatched Jake Darnell in 126 seconds on the Khan-Brook undercard in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should not have such one-sided fights get made, the little fat guy never had a prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      They should not have such one-sided fights get made, the little fat guy never had a prayer.
      That’s not how it works no pro debut isn’t usually one sided . Most fights that were possible on late notice would be one sided against Clarke regardless posters would still complain .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

That’s not how it works no pro debut isn’t usually one sided . Most fights that were possible on late notice would be one sided against Clarke regardless posters would still complain .
        Yeah I know how it is Ive followed the sport for over 55 yrs and it still doesn't make it right when I see such mismatches, at the very least find a bum the same size instead of a division or two smaller fat guy that has no hope.
        Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Learnt absolutely nothing except boxing without a head guard and a vest . Meaningless at his age

Comment

Yeah I know how it is Ive followed the sport for over 55 yrs and it still doesn't make it right when I see such mismatches, at the very least find a bum the same size instead of a division or two smaller fat guy that has no hope.
            Fighters aren’t going to reschedule a pro debut because someone pulled out ,not one like Clarke who wants to get his career underway wouldn’t make much sense because fans aren’t happy . It’s not a set back for you it’s a set back for them delaying a career further then it needs to be .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-19-2022, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Fighters aren’t going to reschedule a pro debut because someone pulled out ,not one like Clarke who wants to get his career underway wouldn’t make much sense because fans aren’t happy . It’s not a set back for you it’s a set back for them delaying a career further then it needs to be .
              No but they can find someone near the same size, there are lots that will step in on short notice, you would see all this blow up if a guy was killed in such a deal, it just doesn't need to be so obvious.

Comment

No but they can find someone near the same size, there are lots that will step in on short notice, you would see all this blow up if a guy was killed in such a deal, it just doesn't need to be so obvious.
                Tell me who on 4 days notice ? Your just not going to agree I get it that’s what you do on here but Clarke needed to get underway get the win and move on he’s the fighter ,I also get the opponent probably wasn’t even a real fighter it is what it is .
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X