Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viddal Riley, Germaine Brown, Bradley Rea Win in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viddal Riley, Germaine Brown, Bradley Rea Win in Manchester

A lack of power could prove the downfall of Germaine Brown, but he marked himself out as a serious force among the domestic middleweights as he moved to 12-0 by taking the English title from Charlie Schofield on the Khan-Brook bill in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Vidal style and physical abilities. First fight in 2 years so all in all not a bad performance. Hopefully he can start fighting 3 or 4 fights minimum a year

Comment

This card seems filled with Youtubers... rapidly going off boxing

Comment

I’m liking the BOXXER production here on SkySports….and loving seeing my abs the missus’ hometown and a full house at the MEN

Comment

Nice to see Sky back in the game, feels like a big night - But this undercard is so full of mismatches it's painful

Comment

This is just mismatch after mismatch Frazer Clarke farce was the worst.

This is just a normal sky sports show nothing special

Comment

I’d be interested to know who Sky/Boxxer originally chose as Frazer Clarke’s original opponent. Bad mismatch so there’s not much you can take from that stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by RobT View Post
                These are all small hall guys that couldn't get a decent promoter with a tv deal. Boxxer signed them hoping they can find a gem or 2, but most of them won't be. But they'll get Boxxer by until they can get better talent, which I'm sure will come as they're with sky.

Comment

Originally posted by RobT View Post
                  Bit of a weird statement - only ‘youtuber’ was Riley and he’s a boxer with a YouTube account, not a YouTuber.

Comment

Working...
                  X