Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shabaz Masoud Aims To Stop Boyeux Quicker Than Naoya Inoue Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shabaz Masoud Aims To Stop Boyeux Quicker Than Naoya Inoue Did

British prospect Shabaz Masoud will face French opposition when he makes his Probellum debut next month. The masterful Masoud will look to extend his unblemished record to 10-0 when he takes on the seasoned Yoann Boyeux (43-6) over 10 rounds as part of Probellum Evolution in Dubai on Saturday, March 19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Frenchman is very poor defensively but he's a tough son of a *****. I was in disbelief when he got up from that left hook from Inoue. That guy's got heart I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Coreytrevor12 View Post
      The Frenchman is very poor defensively but he's a tough son of a *****. I was in disbelief when he got up from that left hook from Inoue. That guy's got heart I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the distance
      I was wincing while watching this one. Boyeux took some wicked body shots and still wanted to fight.

Comment

Working...
      X