Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Out-Boxes Nahir Albright, Wins 'ShoBox' Main Event By Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Out-Boxes Nahir Albright, Wins 'ShoBox' Main Event By Unanimous Decision

Jamaine Ortiz got the credit he deserved for his work this time. In his first fight since a debatable draw with Joseph Adorno nearly 10 rounds earlier, the unbeaten Ortiz defeated Nahir Albright by unanimous decision Friday night in their 10-round lightweight fight at Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Florida. Judges Brian Garry (98-92), Alex Levin (97-93) and Joseph Ware (97-93) appreciated the work of an accurate, active Ortiz and scored the 135-pound prospect the winner of their "ShoBox: The New Generation" main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Exciting rising prospects Jamaine Oritz (14-0-1, 8 KOs) and Nahir Albright (14-1, 7 KOs) both made weight Thursday, a day ahead of their 10-round lightweight main event on ShoBox: The New Generation this Friday, February 18, live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/PT from Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Fla. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

The co-feature pits former decorated amateur Paul Kroll (9-0, 6 KOs) against upset-minded Marquis Taylor (12-1-1, 1 KO) in an eight-round super welterweight bout.

Comment

Anything on undercard?

Comment

Let’s gooo what’s y’all’s thought on Paul Kroll?

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
          Anything on undercard?
          Marquis is a fun solid fighter, with not much pop. I haven’t seen much of Kroll , but heard good things about him. Only other televised fight aside from the main
          Last edited by edpboxing; 02-18-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Wow. Kroll is pretty ehh. EASY win for Taylor imo.

I bet they rob him.

Comment

They saved Kroll’s “0” . Terrible scores

Comment

80-72 Taylor was the best card. I had it 79-73 Taylor giving Kroll the 1st barely

Comment

1-0 Albright

Comment

I missed most of the 2nd , but Ortiz seemed to control & land the better shots the last 1:15, so 1-1 even

Comment

Working...
                    X