Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor Out-Boxes Paul Kroll, Still Settles For Split Draw In 'ShoBox' Opener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor Out-Boxes Paul Kroll, Still Settles For Split Draw In 'ShoBox' Opener

Paul Kroll's career took an unforeseen turn Friday night in Orlando, Florida. Marquis Taylor was an intelligent, precise puncher for most of their eight-rounder and appeared to upset the highly touted junior middleweight prospect. Only one judge, Joe Ware, scored their televised fight for Taylor, however, who won all eight rounds on Ware's scorecard (80-72).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquis Taylor got robbed tonight

Comment

Robbery! Kroll eats Crow after insulting his opponent saying he had no power yet he was rocked by him 2-3 times.

Comment

This is why the sport needs Congressional oversight. People lose money on LEGAL gambling, officials are paid off by the promotional team and Congress doesn’t bat an eye. Make a singular error on your W2 and the IRS is up you a s s for months if not years. Phuk boxing.
        Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

I knew it was probably going to go bad for Taylor when the promoter entered the ring and walked by a jubilant Taylor to tell Kroll he fought a helluva fight.

If it was just incompetent judging to blame, you'd see the house fighters lose decision fights they deserved more often....but that's not how it happens. It's almost always the "B-side" that gets screwed.

I came into this card looking forward to Kroll the most and I was extremely disappointed. He deserved the loss tonight.
          Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

Paul Kroll own mother called him and said you got yo A(sS) kicked, don’t come back to Philly until you win a dam fight!

Comment

Working...
            X