Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, D'Mitrius Ballard - Set For Middleweight Scrap in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, D'Mitrius Ballard - Set For Middleweight Scrap in Mexico

Munguia, Ballard, Mexico Weight Photos Gallery - Former WBO light middleweight champion JAIME MUNGU?A looks to make it an impressive 39-0 this weekend, as the unbeaten Mexican star takes on D'MITRIUS BALLARD live on DAZN at the Plaza Monumental de Tijuana, Mexico. (photos by Tom Hogan)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munguia basically passed out after Weigh In, I guess nobody cares the fight must go on so people can make their money
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Mungia doesn't look good in the pictures and then passes out. They need to report what happened to him.

Comment

Unbelievable! This dude is severely dehydrated, basically passed out after weigh in and they are going to allow this fight to happen? Crazy!!!

Comment

Mungo looks soft, no muscle tone, no cuts. He looks goofy. I agree, something is wrong.

Comment

Mungia clearly is - or was, ill. See him here in the Rosado weigh in: https://www.google.com/search?q=mung...41Ai2ndbC8i8GM
            Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2022, 09:58 PM.

Comment

maybe he took that crappy vacicne like de la goya

Comment

Hahaha DLH looks ready to return and destroy the all-you-can-eat buffet at the MGM Grand!

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                  Hahaha DLH looks ready to return and destroy the all-you-can-eat buffet at the MGM Grand!
                  Meanwhile Munguia looking like MJ in the Thriller vid

Comment

Munguia doesn't look good.

Another fighter that could use a good nutritionist.

Comment

Working...
                    X