Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Zaur Abdullaev - Ready For WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Zaur Abdullaev - Ready For WBC Eliminator

Three-time former champion Jorge Linares (47-6, 29 KOs) will be facing Russia's Zaur Abdullaev (14-1, 8 KOs), in a fight for the World Boxing Council silver lightweight title, which will also be a WBC eliminator, this Saturday, February 19, at the RCC Boxing Academy, in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will be a fun day of boxing tomorrow, 4 cards all starting at separate times.
    Linares/Abdullaev in the morning, followed by Brook/Khan in the afternoon, Makh/Wach in the evening and Munguia/Ballard as the late night snack
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

If Linares has anything left at his age, he should handle this guy if he doesn't get clipped with a big shot. Hope he gets at least one more shot at a title before he calls it a career.

Comment

mother ****er, this ****'s on at a time I can actually watch it in the UK.

Don't get me wrong, I don't rate Linares career, but am a huge fan of his style; in short, if somebody wanted to learn how to box from the ground up, you'd sit them in front of this man.

Technically perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X