Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Mariusz Wach - Set For Battle in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Mariusz Wach - Set For Battle in Montreal

The main attraction of the evening will be Arslanbek Makhmudov (13-0, 13 KOs) against Mariusz Wach (36-7, 29 KOs) from Poland, while the semi-final will feature Simon Kean (20-1, 19 KOs) against Shawndell Terrell Winters (13-6, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know he doesn’t look as fit as David Haye but Wach actually looks in the best shape i seen him in awhile. So he could be a handful for Big Mak. I’m sure Kean will beat Winters but he could have some problems. I think Wach would beat Kean. I really haven’t seen much of Mak. If both Mak & Kean win they should fight next & see who moves forward.

Comment

Makhmudov turned pro too late. He doesn’t have enough time in today’s climate of ducking and strategic matching. He’s too scary for the top guys and not marketable enough, and he doesn’t have enough time given his age to force a title shot.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

WAR Grizzly! it's almost time for the trilogy with Big Country Carman!! Can't wait to see Makhmudov land his bombs on Wach's iron chin

Comment

Agreed with southpaw. Makhmudov (38yr) turned pro too late. He's too dangerous for a Champ or top-5 guy to tangle with now but will feel his age after 40yr.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            WAR Grizzly! it's almost time for the trilogy with Big Country Carman!! Can't wait to see Makhmudov land his bombs on Wach's iron chin
            It will be a sad day when Grizzly is fed to the lion
            joe strong joe strong BigZ44 BigZ44 like this.

Comment

I'm almost tempted to pay for the 3-month sub to watch this lol... i can never seem to find streams of these events

Comment

Wach has been stopped but has never been put down.

Good luck staying on your feet with that 259 lbs. wrecking ball coming at you tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by K Man View Post
                  Agreed with southpaw. Makhmudov (38yr) turned pro too late. He's too dangerous for a Champ or top-5 guy to tangle with now but will feel his age after 40yr.

Makhmudov is 32yo

Comment

Is this fight tonight ?

Comment

Working...
                    X