Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MP Promotions Prez Reacts To Rigondeaux: He is an Embarrassment, Tried To Run Out of The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MP Promotions Prez Reacts To Rigondeaux: He is an Embarrassment, Tried To Run Out of The Ring!

Last August, John Riel Casimero and Guillermo Rigondeaux faced each other in one of the most forgettable fights in recent memory. Casimero ended up winning a split decision that lacked suspense and didn't have a lot of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep agreed, I never want to see him again because he just doesn’t get it

Comment

I thought the Rigo edged the fight for a win but that style just won't win rounds. They will give it to who is more aggressive and is actually trying to fight. Same thing that happen with Lara when he faced Canelo. It was embarrassing how he was running in the ring.
      786 786 likes this.

Comment

I've always thought that if Rigo could mesh his boxing style with more exchanges and counters, he would have more fans and a bigger bank account. When he fought Ceija, he went to war and fans loved it. Not saying he should only fight that style, but if he could meet halfway with that style, he would be fairly exciting. The fans and network would want him back again. The problem is he is okay with leaving doubts as to who won. And that is a bad mindset for a fighter who is near the end and a loss does nothing for him in his final days as a fighter.
        Last edited by richardt; 02-18-2022, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Lol rigo is delusional just like the race bias ldbc clowns who keep defending him claiming its racism why he never got pushed, no its boring he is boring.

Comment

That fight was when I decided that I was done with giving Rigondeaux any more chances. As far as I'm concerned, he's dead.

Comment

More Rigo, less Sean Gibbons please.

Comment

That fight sucked but Rigo won almost every round it wasn’t close he was robbed. You shouldn’t get the win just because u throw more punches if those punches miss. Gibbons is mouthpiece who ain’t doing anything in boxing hanging off manny Pacquaio name like koncz. No one cares about casimero that weight class in general isn’t noteworthy except for monster inoue
                semperfi semperfi likes this.

Comment

And we thought Michael Koncz was annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    More Rigo, less Sean Gibbons please.
                    Less of both would be a lot better!

Comment

Working...
                    X