Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacheco, Valenzuela, Benavidez Hold Court With The Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacheco, Valenzuela, Benavidez Hold Court With The Media

Super middleweight prospect Diego Pacheco, (13-0, 10 KOs) along with stablemates Jose "Rayo" Valenzuela, (11-0, 7 KOs) and former WBC super middleweight champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez, (25-0, 22 KOs) hosted a media workout at the luxurious Fightstars TV camp house.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Of course I want to fight Canelo, Plant, Charlo any of those guys, but they don't want to fight me"

Really? Hint....maybe it's because you demand 10 times more than you've ever made and twice what Canelo won't pay you because he actually said he's not fighting you. Just a wild guess.

But hey, keep selling that cool-aid, I'm sure someone will drink it .
    Last edited by factsarenice; 02-18-2022, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      "Of course I want to fight Canelo, Plant, Charlo any of those guys, but they don't want to fight me"

Really? Hint....maybe it's because you demand 10 times more than you've ever made and twice what Canelo won't pay you because he actually said he's not fighting you. Just a wild guess.

But hey, keep selling that cool-aid, I'm sure someone will drink it .
      Yes, those recent comments by his promoter confirm that.

Comment

The one thing that Pacheco and Benavidez have in common aside from being stablemates is they have big ears. But the first poster of this thread is right. Benavidez is asking for too much money and has no belts which are legit reasons for Canelo not to bother fighting him. This man is obsessed with Canelo he mentions his name in every interview he’s in. It’s that payday he wants.

Comment

Working...
        X