Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Confident He Is On Track To Land Canelo Fight In Near Future: 'We're In a Good Position'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Confident He Is On Track To Land Canelo Fight In Near Future: 'We're In a Good Position'

Super middleweight contender David Benavidez isn't troubled by rumors that Canelo Alvarez is supposedly considering a fight with Jermall Charlo. If nothing else, they only encourage him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The dude should be marketed heavily by PBC.

He doesnt need Canelo to become a star.

But there smart in connecting Canelos name to promote him.

If he keeps knocking people out, hell be a superstar and calling his own shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post

It's cool that Benavidez is in the position he's in as young as he is. Other fighters can't wait him out forever and, if they do, it's a straight up duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

It's cool that Benavidez is in the position he's in as young as he is. Other fighters can't wait him out forever and, if they do, it's a straight up duck.
        Kinda like Ol Bene boy ducking Andrade? Because “he’s not a draw.” As if Ol Bene is selling out coliseums himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Kinda like Ol Bene boy ducking Andrade? Because “he’s not a draw.” As if Ol Bene is selling out coliseums himself.
          As far as I know, Andrade has never so much as mentioned Benavidez as a potential opponent. Benavidez is the one who talked about fighting him when he was asked if he'd fight Andrade. So, how you're coming up with a duck is beyond understanding.

Comment

I enjoy Benavidez as a fighter. He seems to have some charisma in interviews and he's very entertaining in the ring. I'm not sure what would be considered his best win: Dirrell, Angulo or Gavril?

Look forward to seeing him fight at higher levels of competition.

Comment

Canelo accepted 2 fights deals with Bivol in May and GGG in September

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

As far as I know, Andrade has never so much as mentioned Benavidez as a potential opponent. Benavidez is the one who talked about fighting him when he was asked if he'd fight Andrade. So, how you're coming up with a duck is beyond understanding.
                If it walks like a ………..
                https://www.boxingscene.com/benavide...happen--164172

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post

He’s already a two time fcuk up and you think PBC should invest more money into this dude? He can go a lot of places in boxing but I don’t see him as that break out star.

Comment

IF Saul stays at 168 and continues to defend his SMW titles and David continues to win and still doesnt fight him thats weak af.

Comment

Working...
                    X