Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, D'Mitrius Ballard - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, D'Mitrius Ballard - Face To Face at Final Presser

Munguia, Ballard Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former WBO light middleweight champion JAIME MUNGU?A looks to make it an impressive 39-0 this weekend, as the unbeaten Mexican star takes on D'MITRIUS BALLARD live on DAZN at the Plaza Monumental de Tijuana, Mexico. (photos by Tom Hogan)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is this fight happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      haahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Jaime Munguia sports a record of 38-0 (30 KO's), and is a former champion.
        So then why did he turn down the fight with Demetrius Andrade, and other's?
        The Andrade fight would been for the title, so what was Munguia doing turning down that fight?
        I don't know about Munguia anymore, he didn't believe he could beat Andrade, but you never turn down a title opportunity.
        I mean your in the fight game to fight for, and win title'(s), if you're not doing that then you're in the wrong business.

Comment

It's an official sparring session.
          BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Because Munguia likes to fight and thatīs the fight they gave him. His oponent is not bad and has a good record

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

It's an official sparring session.
              No itīs not. Glad we get to see Muguia fight unlike the so called " slick " fighters whose fights put people to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                Jaime Munguia sports a record of 38-0 (30 KO's), and is a former champion.
                So then why did he turn down the fight with Demetrius Andrade, and other's?
                The Andrade fight would been for the title, so what was Munguia doing turning down that fight?
                I don't know about Munguia anymore, he didn't believe he could beat Andrade, but you never turn down a title opportunity.
                I mean your in the fight game to fight for, and win title'(s), if you're not doing that then you're in the wrong business.
                He didnīt turn down a fight with Andrade. It was not official or anything. Matter of fact, Andrade is afraid of him. The reason why most people avoid Andrade is because all he brings to the table is a hugging and running session and hets away with it because of his race. ( refs are afraid to deduct him a point ) Andrade hasnīt fought anyone important and just became known for calling out Canelo.

Comment

One thing I like about Munguia is that he stays active and keeps his name out there by fighting.
                  ruedboy ruedboy likes this.

Comment

he was feeling like crap after the weigh in

Comment

Working...
                    X