Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager on Kambosos Fight: I Have a Very Good Feeling that the Fight Is Going to Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager on Kambosos Fight: I Have a Very Good Feeling that the Fight Is Going to Happen

Egis Klimas is confident that his charge Vasiliy Lomachenko will have an opportunity to regain his lightweight belts in a few months' time. Lomachenko, the former unified lightweight champion, is reportedly the frontrunner to face Aussie three-belt champion George Kambosos in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the toughest fight, stylistically, for GK so I think it shows tons of confidence for him to take this one before he's made money on easier fights. It'll be tough, but a motivated, in-shape GK can do it.
    BHop5150 BHop5150 likes this.

Comment

Klimas is really bad manager. In Arum's voice: Neveer announce a fight before it's signed. Keep silence, keep the mouth shut!

Klimas is the one who didn't put rematch clause into Loma - Lopez fight, who didn't clear the WBC Franchise title conditions, who let Loma fight with broken shoulder and who actually dropped balls onto picking opponents for Loma! Klimas could have made Haney fight AFTER Loma lost all belts but he let Arum bury that deal.
      MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        This is the toughest fight, stylistically, for GK so I think it shows tons of confidence for him to take this one before he's made money on easier fights. It'll be tough, but a motivated, in-shape GK can do it.
        I gotta agree.
        GK has a lion heart & his conditioning is absolutely mind blowing.
        I appreciate his dedication to the craft.
        And for an Aussie......
        That
        Man
        Can
        Fight

Comment

Nash loves this fight. He thinks Lomachenko wins it though. Nash out.
          BHop5150 BHop5150 likes this.

Comment

The fight should be held in Sydney Kambosos hometown, if Loma trains in Australia he will remain there like what Tszyu did, Haney is a bum.
            Last edited by komandante; 02-17-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

If Lomo manages to win the titles back and then the rematch he should fight Haney but I honestly think Haney moves up in weight before the 2023 starts. He is pretty much locked out at 135 being with Matchroom and I'm not sure itll be any better at 140 for him.
              Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

If anyone has right to fight next Kambossos its Loma , its his freaking belts that he collected... Haney , Garcia, Stank can fight each other since all they been doing is fighting cherries and "has beens" . Word!

Comment

We don't want hear about your feelings. We want to hear fight dates! get to work bro

Comment

Now it's likely Loma will retake all the belts. Teofimo should be calling the shots but he fkd up.

Comment

Working...
                    X