Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga Grinds Hard For Steve Rolls Clash at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga Grinds Hard For Steve Rolls Clash at MSG

Edgar Berlanga Training Camp Photos - Super middleweight contender Edgar "The Chosen One" Berlanga went the distance twice last year following 16 first-round stoppages to begin his pro career. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needs to up his game. Right now he’s not ready for any of the top 168 fighters.
    NewYoRicanPapi NewYoRicanPapi likes this.

Comment

cotton chin

Comment

I miss the old school Top Rank way of developing fighters. Cotto was the best example I have ever seen of how to develop these guns. Este tipo, he needs to start fighting more often and up the ante. Otherwise, he's going to sleep with the first competition he goes up against. We need a Puerto Rican superstar man!

Comment

Edgar Berlanga's opponent's have been decent choices at the point in his career in which he fought them.
          It appears that because he's knocked out his first 16 opponent's in the very first round, he's seen as being feed stumble bum's.
          You can't hold a fighters explosive punching power against him, it isn't fair, and it isn't right.
          Four of those fighters that he knocked out in the first round had never been knocked out before in their career's prior to fighting Berlanga.
          He's stepped up his opposition/caliber of his opponent's in his last 6 fights, Steve Rolls will continue that progression.
          Rolls should also provide Berlanga with some much needed rounds of experience, in order to keep on developing his stamina, and flexibility.
          I do expect Berlanga to knockout Rolls, and he just might start a new knockout streak although if he does they won't all be in the first round.
          He's going to have to work harder to get those KO's in the future, but he needs that hard work in the form of going more rounds against progressively better opposition.
          I'm looking forward to the fight card on 3/19/2022, to see how he's healed, and what he's learned after going the distance in his 2 last fights.
          The under card also looks to be full of fan friendly action packed bout's, Madison Square Garden is returning as the mecca of boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X