Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Sparring Partner: Amir is About To Kick Brook's Ass - Get Ready For Retirement!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan's Sparring Partner: Amir is About To Kick Brook's Ass - Get Ready For Retirement!!

Boubacar Sylla, who worked as a sparring partner with Amir Khan, is backing the Bolton boxer to end the career of Kell Brook. The two British rivals will collide on Saturday night at the Manchester Arena, in a battle where the loser is sure to be facing retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No sparring partner would ever say otherwise (apart from Paulie when he sparred McGregor).

Comment

Shill (in American English)

(ʃɪl)
      NOUN Slang
      the confederate of a gambler, pitchman, auctioneer, etc. who pretends to buy, bet, or bid so as to lure onlookers into participating
      a person who works energetically to sell or promote something

Comment

I've always thought brook would beat Khan but as of now I go with khan. Even though Khan koed 3 times he's still got his speed, the highlight reel ko s have taken something from khan, maybe any aura he may or may not have had it a little of his confidence but not his speed
        Last edited by hugh grant; 02-17-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

5 yrs ago I would have picked brook but with durability seemingly decreased, khan speed and power will lead to ko within 7.

Comment

Kell Brook looks like a beaten man. He is mentally shot.

Comment

khan hasnt beaten anyone with a >50% KO ratio since like 2013
              BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Brook is the man. He doesn't use his bum sparring partners to insult his opponent. Brook is gonna win by KO. I am rooting for him.

Comment

So say's a light fisted 11 fight novice .It was great that Dominic Incle could rattle Bomac so easily .He like Con lost the plot over nothing. I used to support Con before he was blitzed in 56 seconds then called it a lucky punch and didn't want a rematch ...that's Con for you.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I'm not sure how many times I've a read a quote from a sparring partner declaring their man will spark out the opponent and heaping praise on how good the fighter they worked with looks. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I'd pay more attention if Khan's sparring partner declared that Brook was going to KO Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X