Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo On Castano Injury: Two Times In A Row They Done Tried To Pull Same Stunt, I Ain't Buying It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo On Castano Injury: Two Times In A Row They Done Tried To Pull Same Stunt, I Ain't Buying It

Jermell Charlo feels like he's been here before with Brian Castano. The lineal and unified junior middleweight champion isn't buying the alibi being offered for the latest delay in his planned rematch with Castano. As BoxingScene.com earlier reported, Castano was forced to withdraw from their planned March 19 rematch at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles after suffering a slight biceps tear.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not just elevate Tszyu to Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Why not just elevate Tszyu to Charlo.

Good idea!

Comment

Castano isn't getting lucky anymore. He might get KOed if ever fight proceed...

Comment

Charlo shouldn’t complain he was given a gift draw last fight castano beat him up thoroughly last fight. That said I don’t the injuries delaying the fight are caused by castanos propensity to blow up in between fights this being a very long layoff for him. I heavily favour charlo in the rematch because of that fact but he’s in no position to be complaining when he should no longer have any belts rn

Comment

Look at this angry clown just a year ago. He ain't buying it.

Comment

Working...
            X