Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Kambosos To Defend Lightweight Titles June 5 In Melbourne, Lomachenko Frontrunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Kambosos To Defend Lightweight Titles June 5 In Melbourne, Lomachenko Frontrunner

The date and venue for George Kambosos Jr.'s first defenses of his lightweight titles reportedly are set. According to a report posted Tuesday afternoon on ESPN.com, Kambosos will defend his IBF, WBA, WBC "franchise" and WBO 135-pound championships on June 5 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, which can accommodate approximately 55,000 for boxing. Kambosos' next fight thus would take place the night of June 4 in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Called this when Hearn and the Haneys blew it.

Comment

Is Kambosos assuming that because he beat Lopez he can beat Lomachenko? Not going to happen, easy work for the Ukrainian.

Comment

LETS MOTHER****ING GO!!!!

Loma’s my favourite boxer, but I think he gets done here, sadly (for me, but mainly him)

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          Is Kambosos assuming that because he beat Lopez he can beat Lomachenko? Not going to happen, easy work for the Ukrainian.
          I really hope you’re right, but I’m just looking at these young guns now and wondering what else is up for Loma. He’s had a **** load of fights, tbh

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Called this when Hearn and the Haneys blew it.
            Right! Everybody knows Haney's a DUCK! I don't know why folks are acting like he's the second coming of anything. What has he really done in the sport?

It all seemed like smoke & mirrors from the jump. All of these wanna talk and act like Floyd instead of being themselves....as if we haven't been watching Floyd since the 90's.

Straight duck!

Comment

So instead of a unification, it’ll be the entitled line skipping loma jumping to the front again to get a title shot just like he’s been doing since his 2nd pro fight. Some boxers get all the entitlement while others can’t get a shot yet constantly get told “but who have you beat” despite being avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                So instead of a unification, it’ll be the entitled line skipping loma jumping to the front again to get a title shot just like he’s been doing since his 2nd pro fight. Some boxers get all the entitlement while others can’t get a shot yet constantly get told “but who have you beat” despite being avoided.
                He beat two top 10 ranked fighters last year and is the #2 ranked guy behind Kambosos by Ring, TBRB and ESPN.

Kambosos vs Loma is the #1 vs #2 in the division. No genuine boxing fan would hate on this matchup.

Comment

I won't celebrate until it's official who kambosos is fighting next. Hopefully it's Loma so he can be unified champ.

Comment

Snake DiBella would rather drill a hole in his knee than do Hearn any favors...

Comment

Working...
                    X