Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: If Khan Gets Drawn Into a Fight, Then It Shifts To Brook's Favor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: If Khan Gets Drawn Into a Fight, Then It Shifts To Brook's Favor

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton has cautioned Amir Khan to avoid going toe to toe with his domestic rival, Kell Brook. The two former champs are going to settle their longstanding rivalry on Saturday night at the Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fingers crossed Brook times him and sends him to the khanvas for a long sleep

My only worry is Brook has looked shot to sheet in his last fights . Brook looks like he’s developed a poppadom chin too . 10 years to late but still a interesting fight

Comment

Dopey Eddie calls these two guys “past it” & “Finished” but in the next breath tells us that he’s hoping to make Chisora-Ortiz Or Chisora-Arreola, Two dinosaurs that must not be “Past it.”

Nothing but a

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
        Dopey Eddie calls these two guys “past it” & “Finished” but in the next breath tells us that he’s hoping to make Chisora-Ortiz Or Chisora-Arreola, Two dinosaurs that must not be “Past it.”

Nothing but a

Chisora is still in his prime. He's doing what he has always done. Lose a fight, share burgers with the winner. That's prime Chisora for you. Nash out.
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 HENNY HENNY like this.

Comment

If Amir tries to box, he still gets hurt. He has nowhere near the ring IQ of Kell Brook, even with Crawford and team training him. I love all them, but they couldn't stop Mighty Mo from getting hurt by Vergil Ortiz, because he was too strong. Same thing here. If Kell comes in tip top shape, he'll hurt Amir one way or another. It might take a minute, but he is hurting him. And he's hurting him bad. He could make him quit, if he hits Amir in the thigh hard enough
          nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Somebodys breaking a hip.

Comment

The longer this fight goes? The stronger Amir Khan will become in the fight.

If Brook wins, I am thinking it has to be in the first 4 rounds. Khan is still a incredibly fit fighter, his training exploits have over the years always been commented on.

Khan was the only training partner who was able to push Manny Pacquiao in training etc And that was Pacquiao at his absolute peak.

Note: Just seen a interview Terrence Crawford. It is nice to see him supporting Amir Khan, and actually being at the fight. I would not of expected Crawford to travel to the UK, or even be so vocal about the fight 'Good unity in that training camp'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-15-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Didn't think about it like that but hatton is speaking some truth here . I still think brook clips him and finishes him though if khan keeps touching up his eye sockets they might give in .

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Chisora is still in his prime. He's doing what he has always done. Lose a fight, share burgers with the winner. That's prime Chisora for you. Nash out.
                  This reply is excellent! I can’t even argue lmfao. Thanks Nash.
                  Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Khan, much like Hatton, is too stupid/stubborn to avoid exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                    X