Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Putting Work For Jose Pedraza Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Putting Work For Jose Pedraza Showdown

Jose Ramirez Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former unified junior welterweight Jose Ramirez (26-1, 17 KOs) is ready to turn the page. Last May, he lost a competitive decision to Josh Taylor for the undisputed title. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will be pulling for the Sniper in this one. It's funny, wasn't really a fan of Pedraza early on his career but gained respect for him after his setbacks to Davis and Loma. He also has a pleasing style in the ring that I enjoy watching..

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Will be pulling for the Sniper in this one. It's funny, wasn't really a fan of Pedraza early on his career but gained respect for him after his setbacks to Davis and Loma. He also has a pleasing style in the ring that I enjoy watching..
      Not only that; I seriously feel that Pedraza may win this one. Can't explain why, but that's how I currently perceive this fight.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Should be a great fight.

Comment

Fair play to ramirez, although it would have been perfectly fine with me if had taken an easier fight, his fan base went up in my opinion after the Taylor fight (World wide) humble man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Not only that; I seriously feel that Pedraza may win this one. Can't explain why, but that's how I currently perceive this fight.
            I'm with you. I thought Ramirez was extremely fortunate to get the nod in his decision victory over Postol.

Pedraza looked pretty dialed in against Rodriguez in his last fight. If he fights like that and can dictate distance, I think he can win (provided the judges give him a fair shake).
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              Jose Pedraza's style has become more fan friendly moving up in weight has added snap, crackle, and pop to his punches.
              He does have a sniper's cool, calm, composer, placing his punches straight onto the target at the precise moment of alignment.
              He fights with a genera's mentality utilizing all of the tactic's in his arsenal, but he's also a soldier at heart with no quit, or surrender, he fights on until he secures the victory.
              He's one of my favorite fighters to watch, because of his professional approach and execution of his objective inside of the squared circle/boxing ring.
              Jose Pedraza has got himself a real good chance of winning a 3rd world boxing championship, in as many weight division's, he is that good of a fighter/sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Pedraza does have a better chance of winning this fight, because he's more calculating in the ring than Ramirez. His punches are straighter to the mark than Ramirez's looping punches also. All that said oh what a fan friendly fight it should be between the Mexican, and the Puerto Rican.
                Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X