No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Wants Crossroads Clash With Tevin Farmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Wants Crossroads Clash With Tevin Farmer

Former lightweight champion Mickey Bey is eyeing a clash with former super featherweight titleholder Tevin Farmer. The pair have openly jousted on social media, with multiple backs and forth occurring on various online platforms, with both parties openly agreeing to a lightweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Farmer vs. Bey! Farmer is only 32! I'd like to see him back in the game! If he beats Bey, he has to go see Jo Jo for a rematch @ 135!!!

Comment

Good fight. Mikey Bey beat Kambumsos imo.

Comment

Interesting. A fight between two guys who I thought were retired. I'm not sure how many fireworks there would be between these two. If it were televised I'd watch it, because I watch pretty much every fight I can. Make it happen!

Comment

It’s funny how time flies, I was at the boxoffs for the Olympics back in 2000 with both Bey brothers competing, along with Andre Dirrell,& Anthony Andre Ward who was a sleeper because he became so great! It has been 22 years and most are done now, so I give him mad props for just being there to fight.

Comment

Poor farmer, was signed to dayzin simply to be an opponent for and to entice tank Davis to sign with matchroom. Once young Edward saw that wasn’t going to happen, farmer lost his title and vanished

Comment

Bey would swing and miss all night and Farmer would duck and dodge but won't let his hands go and won't put zip on his punches. How do u score a fight like that?

Comment

Only sport I know in the world where one moment you are a world champ and the very next moment you are in a "sink or swim" crossroads fight. No wonder fighters are picky as hell about who they fight these days.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Only sport I know in the world where one moment you are a world champ and the very next moment you are in a "sink or swim" crossroads fight. No wonder fighters are picky as hell about who they fight these days.
                  Crossroads is a bad term; it surely should be end of the roads!

Comment

Working...
                  X