Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Released From Jail, Due For First Court Appearance March 28 On Felony Assault Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Released From Jail, Due For First Court Appearance March 28 On Felony Assault Charge

Jermall Charlo has a battle ahead that is far more important than any super fight previously within reach. The unbeaten two-division and reigning WBC middleweight titlist was released from Fort Bend County Jail on Monday, following a modification of the bail bond conditions. Charlo was arrested and booked on February 11 with one count of third-degree felony assault, for which remained in detention over the weekend. A first court date has been set for the case, which stems from an incident which allegedly took place last September 5, over the Labor Day weekend in Fort Bend County according to a copy of police records obtained by BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-14-2022, 08:26 PM.

"Released from prison" Boxing scene doesn't have an editor?! SMH
    Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by smoovpaw View Post
      Right?!? Jail and prison are vastly different, Jake. "knowingly, or recklessly cause bodily injury to (the alleged victim) by punching or grabbing him by his hair." Well, was it punching or grabbing his hair? Was he giving him a weave?

Comment

You beat me to it. Total eye sore. And on another note, Charlo’s live in Houston but they are not FROM here anymore than I am. They are from Louisiana abs those folks in that state….let’s just say I’m not surprised at the direction those clown is headed

Comment

I changed it from prison to jail.

Comment

Probably a warm up before Canelo or Plant

Comment

Legally he should just start seeing a mental health physician for his bipolar disorder and the judge will be a bit sympathetic especially after a few extra big heads!

Comment

for the hood!
                MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Lock him up
                  mach3833 mach3833 likes this.

Comment

Cocaine rage. Plain and simple.
                    mach3833 mach3833 Shrap Shrap like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X