Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder is Still Unsure About His Future in The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder is Still Unsure About His Future in The Sport

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is still not sure about the future of his boxing career. The 36-year-old Olympic bronze medal winner has been out of the ring since getting stopped in the eleventh round of his trilogy fight with WBC champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hello left field
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Deontay Wilder can still beat the majority of fighters in the heavyweight division, but he will lose to some of them as well.
      Just like Tyson Fury found the *****s in his armor in their three fights, so will a select few other fighters in the division.
      Wilder doesn't have the sturdiest of chin's, and before Fury turned the trick, Wilder had come dangerously close to being knocked out a few time in some of his previous fights.
      That said I enjoy watching Wilder's fights because he's a take no prisoner's type of fighter, and even when he's seriously hurt he has fought back and won.
      I just don't like his arrogant load mouth personality, just as I don't care for Fury's load mouth personality, they're both very abrasive.

Comment

He's a strange one for sure but if his choice is to fully go forward in 'mind and body' then apart from Fury I don't see many if any surviving and that includes Uysk and Joshua for sure.
        Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

If he's thinking about quitting he already has.

Comment

Wilder u get out boxed in the 1st fight, but u swore publicly u won, and was robbed. U lose the 2nd fight badly. Instead of saying, "Fury touched me up. I couldn't block, slip or counter anything, and I got hit with everything", u say it's because of ur costume, egg weights in gloves, snakes in the grass, spiked water, Fury pulling on his gloves to make them have a few more inches to flick at u, ur injured biceps, etc. U said u had evidence that would be revealed in time. U even said someone did Juju on u, like, voodoo or something. But u never presented ur proof, nor did u take Fury or Breland to court to prove ur claims, which seem like slander in my opinion, but u did go to court to fight hard for ur right to receive another vicious beating...
            Then, b4 the 3rd fight, u did all this Bulking up, looking like a comic book super hero. Which tightened ur chest, shoulders and arms, which any one with common sense knows u don't get better in boxing by bulking up with weights and heavy benching. Then u and Malik Scott sounded corny b4 the fight saying RETRIBUTION IS UPON US. U said u want to catch a body on Fury.
            Yet, predictably, in the 3rd the fight, u gassed out quick from being so bulky, and probably from having sex with ur wife, Telly. Now, gasping for air, but to ur credit, fought on much heart and pride, Yet, u took even more punishment than u did in the 2nd fight, was knocked out cold, and counted out on ur shield, just the way u always wanted, and still wouldn't shake the man's hand after the fight. U never claimed Fury cheated for the 3rd fight, because u couldn't. I'm sure u had his gloves triple checked this time. So now, even though it's proven in the ring the man can flat out bust ur ass, u never could just say that. U never gave Fury credit in any of the 3 fights. And now u wanna take a drug that makes u hallucinate, to help u make a clear decision about what ur gonna do? U don't need drugs because ur already a weirdo
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 02-14-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Wilder can't take a punch anymore. As soon as he gets hit he looks drunk. that's a brain issue. He should retire at his your age and enjoy family and all that money

Comment

You received what you give so you've had a full career with highs and lows. Many champs want to comeback and that's the true indicator of champ or greats it separates the two.

Comment

He'd probably get knocked out by the likes of Anderson and Joyce, so rather fight Usyk or AJ for the other titles, unless Fury gets to them first.

If to retire, he made a lot of money, a heck of a lot. Save his brain health and rather chill and enjoy other things.
                  mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Wilder can't take a punch anymore. As soon as he gets hit he looks drunk. that's a brain issue. He should retire at his your age and enjoy family and all that money
                    He should have one more test before retiring, and I would say Helenius would be a wise choice! I'm a little biased because I want to see Ruiz vs. Ortiz or Sanchez!

icee icee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X