Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Taking No Chances With D'Mitrius Ballard, Expects Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Taking No Chances With D'Mitrius Ballard, Expects Tough Fight

Former junior middleweight world champion Jaime Munguia is ready for the next step in his middleweight journey, when he faces undefeated D'Mitrius Ballard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado and Szeremeta are not "big victories". Has anyone ever passed up so many title fights? GB must have zero faith in this guy to win those fights.

Comment

Let's assume Munguia looks impressive in victory, because I do expect him to win. But if he wins in exciting fashion, I'm down to see the Golovkin match up.

The only reason I'd want to see it is because I want to see if GGG can still knock off a younger, stronger, undefeated fighter in Munguia. As much as I like GGG, he hasn't quite earned the status of a Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao didn't have to fight a Spence or Thurman if he didn't want to. And that's justified because he fought everyone in his prime and twilight years. GGG on the other hand hasn't. I want to see if GGG can knock off a younger guy. If not, then sadly, maybe it's time for him to hang up the gloves.

Comment

Working...
      X