Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I Refuse To Let Martinez Avoiding The Fight With Me Stall My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards: I Refuse To Let Martinez Avoiding The Fight With Me Stall My Career

Two of the best flyweights in the world are set to fight in March. Just not against each other. Unbeaten IBF flyweight titlist Sunny Edwards will head back to Dubai for the second defense of his title, as he faces former title challenger Muhammad Waseem. The bout will top a Probellum Fight Night show set for March 19 at Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, right, Sunny. Instead of attempting greatness against a legend, Martinez should have fought a marathon runner such as your good self instead.

Comment

Avoiding a "killer"like you ? This guy is more delusional than most boxers !!Meeting another great MiddleEastern fighter !

Comment

Sunny v Bam for Martinez's (if he vacates) FW WBC title and Sunny's IBF.
        Choko v Martinez for Bam's (if he vacates) SFW WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
          Avoiding a "killer"like you ? This guy is more delusional than most boxers !!Meeting another great MiddleEastern fighter !
          Right?

How is Martinez avoiding Sunny Edwards by fighting Chocolatito instead?

Comment

Barely anyone in the UK even knows who Sunny Edwards is.

Comment

Sunny wishes he could have a fight that attracts but not this time or in the future with Martinez. That said last time I watched Sunnyboy Edwards he showed excellent movement, just a real slickster of a fighter from what I remember but I hate those type of fighters fights not that he ran so much as was great at avoiding any contact. As usual what is the upside to a bout with a guy who is a ghost in the ring unless you want to work on your skill at cutting the ring, focus etc. There is a dif between avoiding a fighter like fear and not wanting to waste your time and skills on the style match up.

Comment

He's not avoiding you, he's moving up in weight to face one of the most skilled fighters in the sport.

Comment

I watched Sunny last fight after seeing some interveiw where he stated "PED users should be banned for life". After watching his match, I'd like to beg my britisih brothers to please get this man some PED's.. Anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, maybe have Fury cook him up some pig nuts, do something!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X