Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. John Ryder - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. John Ryder - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Jacobs, Ryder Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Former two-time middleweight world champion DANIEL JACOBS enters the ring for the first time in nearly two years this weekend, stepping up to face JOHN RYDER live on DAZN from the iconic Alexandra Palace.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was rubbish decision. Ryder did well in later part of the fight but no way was enough to win a decision. He needed to sweep last 5 rounds which he didn't do.

Comment

yep, really bad decision. he was 6 rounds down in the first half. i wanted him to win but he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by volt View Post
        yep, really bad decision. he was 6 rounds down in the first half. i wanted him to win but he didnt.
        I was looking forward to watching this, but came across the result anyways...I hope it wasnt as bad as you say...I was rooting for Ryder, but there have been some really bad decisions against foreign guys lately.

Comment

Jacobs received a gift win against Rosado so this evens the score

Comment

If the MoFo loses the first 6 rounds, doesn't score a KD, how is he winning?

Comment

Anyone seen the official cards? It would be interesting to see. I’m guessing the cards with Ryder on top gave Ryder at least one of the first two.

Comment

Straight up robbery in England

Comment

Nothing to see here, just another road fighter getting robbed in the UK.

I hope Kiko comes to KO Warrington.

Comment

I do think Ryder took the last 6, and was fairly easy for a judge to give him one of the first 6... likely the 1st round. IT was close, so either guy could of won. It was NOT a robbery in any sense of the world. Robbery was Ford vs that other guy... Ward vs Kovalev 1.... or Canelo vs GGG 1. This was not a robbery.
                    southpaw_07 southpaw_07 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X