Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Overcomes Two Knockdowns, Wins Tough Decision Over Magomed Madiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Overcomes Two Knockdowns, Wins Tough Decision Over Magomed Madiev

Felix Cash climbed off the floor twice to retain his unbeaten record with a unanimous points decision over Magomed Madiev in their middleweight ten-rounder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fix a 10-8 and a 10-7 round in a 10 round fight even losing every other round is a draw judges paid off on a ed sperm show again to let talentless fighters remain unbeaten

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      fix a 10-8 and a 10-7 round in a 10 round fight even losing every other round is a draw judges paid off on a ed sperm show again to let talentless fighters remain unbeaten
      If you scored rounds 2 to 9 as 10-9 for Cash, round 1 as 10-8 Madiev round 10 as 10-7 Madiev, then the result is 95-92 to Cash
      asgarth asgarth adotd adotd like this.

Comment

Got to stay on his feet. He won't win a lot like this.
        Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

If you scored rounds 2 to 9 as 10-9 for Cash, round 1 as 10-8 Madiev round 10 as 10-7 Madiev, then the result is 95-92 to Cash
          And 2 judges had it 95-92 and one 94-93 (as I did). Fair decision.

Comment

Cash was lucky

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

And 2 judges had it 95-92 and one 94-93 (as I did). Fair decision.
              Yeah agreed it was a fair decision if you scored rounds 2-9 to Cash. I was surprised Cash was knocked down twice as Madiev only has 4 KO’s on his record and Cash has never been down before tonight. They weren’t heavy knockdowns but Cash will meet much harder punchers than Madiev at the level he’s aiming for.
              Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

The excessive holding by Cash was ridiculous, along with the outright rabbit punches. It was hilarious how the Russian laughed as this "big, bad guy" held on for dear life at the end after trying to act all tough (pushing the Russian on the break, landing a blatant shot after the bell because the Russian landed one as the bell sounded, and (again) the rabbit punches.)

Comment

1 more round and Cash loses this. Despite 2 knockdowns and a point deduction, he did win this as outside the two main rounds the other guy did nothing. Must say, I was surprised at how weak Cash's chin is as for some reason I assumed he had a good one. He's packing glass that's for sure. He's on that Liam Williams level, but he is not NextGen Elite like Chris Eubank Jr. Nash out.

Comment

Cash won 8 rounds clearly. He dominated those 8 rounds. Madiev won round two with a 10-8 round. And he won round 10 with a 10-7 round. That's 8 points to Cash, with 5 points in total for Madiev. Cash wins by 3 points. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X