Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Eager for Canelo Rematch at 168: 'I'll Have a Physical Advantage'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Eager for Canelo Rematch at 168: 'I'll Have a Physical Advantage'

Daniel Jacobs believes he will fare much better against Canelo Alvarez the second time around. The former middleweight titleholder from Brooklyn is looking to revive his career at the super middleweight limit against London's John Ryder this Saturday, Feb. 12, at the Alexandra Palace in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't think of any other fighter who had one bad night come under this amount of criticism, even he feels he has to defend himself.

Comment

Jacobs is definitely not delusional canelo rematch is next after he loses to Ryder

Comment

If we’re being honest , that fight with Canelo and Jacobs was terrible. Neither put forth any sort of offensive effort to hurt the other. I’ve seen more aggressive light sparring sessions. That fight literally put me to sleep, I doubt anyone is beating the drums for them to run it back.

Comment

If Jacobs beats Ryder he still isn't getting a canelo rematch.

Comment

He already lost in convincing fashion and Canelo has bigger fish to fry

Nobody wants to see a this

SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

He's had a pretty good career, and his best performance was against Golovkin, besides the fight when he won a title.

But nope, no demand or interest in a rematch with Canelo.

Comment

I'm am tired of these mfers across multiple weight classes chasing 1 fighter instead of fighting each other!!!
                Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Canelo - Jacobs was a really bad fight, so, no thanks, I don`t wanna se that sh.it again.

Comment

Maybe. Especially considering carnelo divaass putting a 2nd day weigh in clause smh.
                    but you just lost to Ryder so I don't think it's gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                    X