Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul is Considering Suing Floyd Mayweather for Non-Payment; Says Mayweather Asked for a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul is Considering Suing Floyd Mayweather for Non-Payment; Says Mayweather Asked for a Rematch

Logan Paul's next fight against Floyd "Money" Mayweather may take place in the courtroom. The social media celebrity has claimed for the past few months that Mayweather, perhaps the most accomplished and gifted boxer of the past generation, has yet to pay him for his part in their ballyhooed eight-round exhibition bout on June 6, 2021 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Now, with seemingly no direct deposit in sight, it appears Paul is thinking of lawyering up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey floyd, ricky hatton is making noises about coming out of retirement and fighting on the OAP circuit. Maybe you could rematch him but this time without your steroids?
    Rec28 Rec28 Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

This is still dragging out

Pay the clown already …. I thought Floyd was loaded anyway

Comment

Like I were told many years ago , if you enter the sport of boxing understand three things
        1 ) learn the business
        2) it’s full of actors
        3) make sure you have a good lawyer

how true that advice was
        gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Very, very honest and trustworthy people...
          Though I'm more surprised you were allowed to post this...

Comment

shoulda done the rematch and not told floyd to suck a dick

Comment

Floyd Mayweather jr. is known for not paying his bills, I wouldn't doubt the validity of this story one bit.
              He was a great fighter, and money maker but more of a sleaze rather than a shrewd businessman.
              He's also had quite a few boxers under his promotion's walk away from him, and the company.

Comment

Should've known, lil Floyd too cool for school... true story, can you see now the yes man type Leonard Ellerbe is???

Comment

I when he said, “Mayweather’s a fu#king scumbag!”

Comment

When a writer in this case Sean Nam mentions that Mayweather is the most accomplished and gifted fighter, it makes him sound either ignorant or likes boring fights. Mayweather may have been very gifted but acccording to what?? gifted defensively, yes but thatīs it. No power, mostly pot shotting, his offense was good but not great and regarding accomplishements Paquiao has had more, Mayweather had many questionable decisions in his favor ( JL Castillo, Maidana twice, Paquiao, De la Hoya, Mosley, Cottto,etc ). His last to wins were vs Berto and a non-boxer. Anyone can be 50-0 like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X