Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: One Bad Performance Doesn't Define My Career; My Career Is Far From Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: One Bad Performance Doesn't Define My Career; My Career Is Far From Over

Daniel Jacobs' apathetic performance against Gabe Rosado late in 2020 drew intense criticism from fans and media. They didn't just question whether Jacobs deserved the split-decision win over Rosado that'll forever remain on their records. They doubted Jacobs' desire to remain a professional prizefighter because the former 160-pound champion has made so much money in recent years, particularly for his most noteworthy bouts - 12-round, unanimous-decision defeats to Gennadiy Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs hasn’t looked good in the ring in about 4 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Jacobs hasn’t looked good in the ring in about 4 yrs.
      Yeah I agree. Ryder a slight underdog but Im betting on him to win.

Comment

I understand what Jacobs is saying but someone close to him really need to say man, he did kick yo A(Ss) I’m be straight up!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah I agree. Ryder a slight underdog but Im betting on him to win.
          actually not a terrible idea. Biggest risk may be that Ryder doesn’t always get a fair shake from the judges and I could see Jacobs getting a controversial win because his name gives him the upside for landing a bigger fight against someone else down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            actually not a terrible idea. Biggest risk may be that Ryder doesn’t always get a fair shake from the judges and I could see Jacobs getting a controversial win because his name gives him the upside for landing a bigger fight against someone else down the road.
            Yeah we we were just talking about how he was robbed against Smith and Jacobs got a gift against Rosado.

They can't rob Ryder twice in a row??? But who knows...

Comment

Working...
            X