Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Saunders Has Nothing To Offer, Everything Will Be On My Terms!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Saunders Has Nothing To Offer, Everything Will Be On My Terms!

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. has fired back at his domestic rival, former two division world champion Billy Joe Saunders. Eubank was in action last Saturday night, when he dropped Liam Williams four times to secure a twelve round unanimous decision in Cardiff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What terms would that be? It's a fight.

Comment

Jr. sounds more like Amir Khan by the day . When you beat a nobody sometimes you become one. BJS would hammer this guy. Jr. looks even worst around RJJ, he now doesn't know who he is in there. He talks of fighting old GGG now at Wembley Stadium after bottling it six years ago, this kid is delusional. Sr. was a plonker and a oddnob but at least he fought some of the best.

Comment

Your mouth should not be this big after a victory over a nobody. I mean, does he imagine the british public have forgotten all about that time he got completely schooled by george groves? What a clown.

Comment

Take it he doesn't want revenge then?

Comment

I don't think bjs really wants eubank

Comment

Who the **** does this boy think he is ? He beats a domestic rival then wants to dictate to a 2 time world champion with only one loss that was against arguably one of the best fighters in the last 20 yrs, he either believes his own embarrassing bul**** or being ill advised
              my guess is the combination of the 1st and his own arrogant decision making .

Comment

Eubank Jr the perennial contender
                His legacy as it stands is winning the IBO title and two embarrassing losses to Groves and Saunders

the guy desperately needs to step up and here he is trying to call shots. Saunders, as garbage a human being he is, could retire today and at least he can claim to be a world champion, two times, with money in the bank. If Eubank has any self awareness that must really sting

Comment

Noone cares.

Comment

2 x IBO World Champion and unified, undisputed Champion of Brighton Sparring.

I give you Christopher Eubank Jones Jnr.
                    ​​​​​​
                    When he speaks, he puts the boxing world on notice.

Comment

Working...
                    X