Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Held To a Draw With Ruiz, Dignum Bags Knockout Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Held To a Draw With Ruiz, Dignum Bags Knockout Victory

British, European and Commonwealth bantamweight champion Lee McGregor stepped up to super-bantamweight for the night and saw his 100 percent record ended as he was held to a draw by Argentina's Diego Ruiz at York Hall, East London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yet more evidence that Ben Davison is a complete FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Yet more evidence that Ben Davison is a complete FRAUD.
      I'm more inclined to think that McGregor is the fraud.

Comment

What an embarrassingly slow, plodding face first fighter in McGregor. Painful to watch a guy slower than the slowest Light heavyweights and he is a Bantamweight!! KTFO waiting to happen the way he walks in with no defense.

Comment

Another clown but this time in boxing

Comment

And McGregor said he wanted to fight Inoue he'd be taken out Jamie McDonell style guy is so basic Gotta gift against farroq and tonight again looked basic and squeaked a draw
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Watched this card as there was nothing else boxing-wise. Not overly impressed but good enough. A bunch of showcase fights for the most part.

McGregor was not impressive. I thought he probably eked out a win but there wasn't a whole lot to separate him from his opponent. Was surprised he was rated that highly.

The Dignum/Dennis fight was entertaining for a bit. Dennis moved too much, faded and then just succumbed after he suffered some eye damage.

On a side note, York Hall looks to be a fun venue for a fight. Would love to see a cars there someday.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Watched this card as there was nothing else boxing-wise. Not overly impressed but good enough. A bunch of showcase fights for the most part.

McGregor was not impressive. I thought he probably eked out a win but there wasn't a whole lot to separate him from his opponent. Was surprised he was rated that highly.

The Dignum/Dennis fight was entertaining for a bit. Dennis moved too much, faded and then just succumbed after he suffered some eye damage.

On a side note, York Hall looks to be a fun venue for a fight. Would love to see a cars there someday.
                I missed the fight but how did Dignum look?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I'm more inclined to think that McGregor is the fraud.
                  Not at all, McGregor looked a real talented prospect under a REAL trainer in Shane McGuigan, he’s never looked the same fighter under the Joke Coach.

Comment

Was this a one off for McGregor again at 122 where he just didn't want to try to boil down, or is he now going to 122 permanently? Dignum is a fun if limited fighter, I'd like to see him give Sirotkin a rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X