Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton and Marco Antonio Barrera Eye Exhibition Bout: Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton and Marco Antonio Barrera Eye Exhibition Bout: Report

A pair of retired boxing icons could be trading punches in the ring later this year, according to a report by Sky Sports. Forty-three-year-old former two-division champion Hatton, one of the most beloved fighters to emerge on the British boxing scene in the 2000s, is in talks to face 48-year-old, three-weight division champion Marco Antonio Barrera, a hero of his native Mexico, in an exhibition bout sometime this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love that. Awesome. Hope they do it.

Comment

This should be a proper fight, not an exhibition. Ricky Hatton is a health nut, always in shape and ready to go. I see no reason why he would not be in his prime anymore. I haven't seen Barrera since his prime when he was schooled by Amir Khan, but Mexicans are always ready for war. Nash out.
      Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

That’d be fun. A legendary hall of fame fighter and that Ricky Hatton guy.

Comment

In fairness, 'Nash Out' knows his irony even if he DKSAB.
          Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            This should be a proper fight, not an exhibition. Ricky Hatton is a health nut, always in shape and ready to go. I see no reason why he would not be in his prime anymore. I haven't seen Barrera since his prime when he was schooled by Amir Khan, but Mexicans are always ready for war. Nash out.
            LOL u must not know Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              I love the "sarcastica" font you used for this post.

Comment

Yeah I got a call from home this morning from the in laws about this. I hope my fellow worker bee gets into the best shape possible. I’ve missed GMs favourite son

Comment

Only problem being if Hatton were to win...he'd want a shot at Khan vs Brook winner.

Comment

Man this is bad for Hatton, did he not learn from his last fight

If Barrera lands one on his egg chin and flattens Hatton yet again he will go off the rails and be suicidal again.

Hatton needs to let it go.
                    ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X