Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, John Ryder - Ready For Battle at Alexandra Palace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, John Ryder - Ready For Battle at Alexandra Palace

Daniel Jacobs, John Ryder Weights Photos Gallery - Former two-time middleweight world champion DANIEL JACOBS enters the ring for the first time in nearly two years this weekend, stepping up to face JOHN RYDER live on DAZN from the iconic Alexandra Palace. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs coming very light. Makes me wonder about a "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" kind of tactics...

Comment

Let’s go Ryder!! Would love to see him get this W.

Comment

I want Jacobs to win and then face Charlo. Come on now!
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I hope Jacobs looks better than his last outing, in which he should have had an (L) plus he stunk up the place and seemed as if he didn’t want to be there!
          sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Go go Ryder! Rid us of the big ears boring Jacobs!

Comment

I wonder what Pirog is up to these days.

Comment

Dan must be up for this otherwise he'll get a points loss. We all saw how Smith struggled.

Comment

I hope Ryder can get Jacobs motivated and we get a good fight. I like Jacobs "Miracle Man" story and all but he just bores the hell out me in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    I wonder what Pirog is up to these days.
                    Haha that was some knockout. He's a Russian politician. Such a shame we were so close to a fight with GGG several times and he had to retire with continuing back problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X