Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela-Francisco Vargas To Be Part Of Spence-Ugas Undercard April 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela-Francisco Vargas To Be Part Of Spence-Ugas Undercard April 16

Jose Valenzuela has agreed to take a step up in competition. BoxingScene.com has learned that the 22-year-old lightweight prospect will face former WBC super featherweight champion Francisco Vargas on April 16. The 10-round bout between the Mexican-born, Seattle-based Valenzuela and Mexico City's Vargas will be part of the Errol Spence Jr.-Yordenis Ugas undercard at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big step up for Rayo.

Comment

This is a significant step up in competition for Valenzuela. I hope they can make this one a stacked card and give us our money’s worth.

Comment

Ez money Rayo by stoppage

Comment

It's a step up but let's be honest, Vargas was never the same after his fight with Salido. Those two had a war. I remember both men's hands shaking when taking a post-fight picture. The type of fight that takes years away from your career. This is a calculated fight in favor of the 22-year old. They're banking on him defeating a faded fighter with name recognition.

Comment

Why fight Valenzuela who is high risk no reward. I don’t get why PBC is continuing to put fighters coming off a loss on a PPV card. No offense to Valenzuela but he’s not established a name for himself to be on a PPV main card. PBC is just making the sport look bad with these attractions
            SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Vargas is shot. Like point blank 12 gage shot... Bit sad. He gave us some good fights, but his style made him age 10 fold.

Comment

At this point in his career,Vargas isn't a step up from Dulay. Rayo will make quick work of Vargas which will be quite sad to see him being used up like that. Valenzuela looks like he's going to be a problem for anyone,kids got talent.

Comment

I want to see Vargas get another giant cut. There's a chance his face might come clean off this time.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 02-11-2022, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Good Exposure for Rayo, I'm sure they will love him in Texas

Francisco showed vs Pitbull that he still have some DOG left in him even at 37

Comment

Working...
                    X