Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Ford Was Lucky To Get A Decision; Difficult To Represent Someone And Say 'You Lost' But No Point In Lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Ford Was Lucky To Get A Decision; Difficult To Represent Someone And Say 'You Lost' But No Point In Lying

PHOENIX - Raymond Ford was hard pressed to find many supporters following his latest win. Even members of his own team had a hard time digesting the verdict. Ford was considered fortunate to escape with a split decision nod over Edward Vazquez in their DAZN-aired battle of unbeaten southpaws. Judge Dennis O'Connell (96-94) had Vazquez winning, only to be overruled by judges Rubin Rocky Taylor (98-92) and Chris Wilson (97-93) who submitted indefensible scores Saturday evening at Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Hearn for bring honest to his fighter.
    Although I also see it as a slick way for Eddie to low key tell Ford that he's having doubts about investing more into him.

Comment

Hearn wasn't so honest when the Smith-Ryder robbery happened. I guess it's easier to play the 'I may be a promoter, but I'll be honest about things too' routine when somebody isn't in line for a huge fight.

Comment

Fast Eddie dragging his own fighters now lol. Matchroom in shambles. 0 bonafide stars. Eddie doesn’t have the best fighter in any division on his roster. I can’t believe DAZN let this guy destroy their business.
        Last edited by LAchargers373; 02-11-2022, 02:32 PM.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn the last honest promoter.

Comment

Damn if you do . Damn if you dont.
            Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

yeah Ray should have 2 L's now honestly

need a change in style immediately
              Last edited by sicko; 02-11-2022, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Is this "used cars salesman" Hearn's new promo style? lol " Yeah, this Ford broke down.. and probably will again sometimes soon".

Comment

No point in lying? Lol, save the lies for the big fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X