Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo - Counsel Granted 90-Day Transitional Period In Ongoing Criminal Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo - Counsel Granted 90-Day Transitional Period In Ongoing Criminal Case

Felix Verdejo will remain in prison through at least his next trial date. The transition period and the process in general, however, has taken a financial toll on the boxer and the ability to have proper representation in a court of law.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-10-2022, 03:11 PM.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3).gif

Hopefully they put him in general population & he gets all kinds of burritos stuffed up his a*s. He deserves it,pay the man what hes owed.
    Last edited by kushking; 02-10-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

that was evil stuff, luckily we have the law and people to enforce it to catch these people

Comment

Why worry about finances when you just kill someone. You should plead guilty and just be done clown..
        PulpFriction PulpFriction likes this.

Comment

This piece of crap doesn't deserve the headlines but since you are giving them to him, please show us when he has a D(i_k) in his ass!

Comment

Biggest thought going through Verdejo’s mind is….fu(k i shoulda fought a lot more so I would have $ to fight this case.
            Verdejo+Defense=

Comment

Just shoot the MF.

Comment

Wonder if people would be so brutal if he was a mixed wite boi with blue eyes aka Jeremy Meeks

Comment

Fu*k this guy... Throw away the Fuggin' Key.

Comment

It's still hard for me to fathom the lengths he went to and the heinous acts he engaged in. This world is filled with savagery and sometimes it may be right next to you and you never even knew it. Thoughts and prayers to the deceased.

Comment

Working...
                    X