Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jordan White, Demond Nicholson Back on February 19 in Maryland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jordan White, Demond Nicholson Back on February 19 in Maryland

In the main, event, Jordan White, 12-1 with 10 knockouts of Washington, DC takes on Gadwin Rosa, 11-2 nine knockouts of Ocala, Florida in a 10-round bout for the WBC USNBC Super Featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a nice lil card wish there was a way to watch
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

The main event, and the co-main event on paper look to be evenly matched, and should be highly contested fights.
      I want to see if Gadwin Rosa can get back on the winning track, and Desmond Nicholson showed a lot of heart, spirit, and will to win in his loss to Edgar Berlanga.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
        This is a nice lil card wish there was a way to watch
        I agree brother Ricardi, there should be some snap, crackle. and pop in some of those fights on that card.
        I'm also hoping that they are televised so that we (the Boxing fans), can watch how these fighters careers progress.
        Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I agree brother Ricardi, there should be some snap, crackle. and pop in some of those fights on that card.
          I'm also hoping that they are televised so that we (the Boxing fans), can watch how these fighters careers progress.
          Probellum.com is the website to go bro , not only are they showing tveir own fights but also co-promtions. Just watched an interview with Richard on the beyond the ring Podcast . Really excited for what Probellum will bring to boxing
          Last edited by Ricardi; 02-10-2022, 08:45 AM.
          Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

Probellum.com is the website to go bro , not only are they showing tveir own fights but also co-promtions. Just watched an interview with Richard on the beyond the rign Podcast . Really excited for what Probellum will bring to boxing
            I appreciate that, I will look it up and see what it's all about.

Comment

Working...
            X