Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Dychko, Shabaz Masoud, McGrail Brothers Ink Pacts With Probellum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Dychko, Shabaz Masoud, McGrail Brothers Ink Pacts With Probellum

Probellum has announced a string of promotional signings, including undefeated heavyweight prospect Ivan Dychko (11-0, 11 KOs). Back in December, Dychko stopped veteran Aleksandr Ustinov of Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I really hope Probellum succeeds , really good signings. Especially Peter Mcgrail guy looked great last time out .

Love all the shows they are doing at the grassroots level and really building boxing from the ground up.

Hopefully in the near future will have even more talent in boxing

Comment

Peter mcgrail is a great fighter thought he'd be a cert to sign for a dazn but if probellum came with a big offer then **** it get the bag but hopefully probellum grow more in the next year or so because it's always good to see more and more shows

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
        Peter mcgrail is a great fighter thought he'd be a cert to sign for a dazn but if probellum came with a big offer then **** it get the bag but hopefully probellum grow more in the next year or so because it's always good to see more and more shows
        Agreed, Peter McGrail looks pure quality and I'm really surprised that he hasn't signed with Matchroom, after being on two of their DAZN shows already.

Comment

Dychko is a name i hadn’t heard in a few years. I didn’t realize be fought Ustinov recently…

Comment

Finally Dychko getting some backing and opportunity

I imagine he will be fighting in Dubai, from now on. Good chance for a breakout year

Comment

Dychko is one of the few guys who has height and long reach similar to Fury.

Unfortunately his other attributes are lacking and he would fall prey to Sanchez or anyone with movement.

Comment

Working...
              X