Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Withdrawing is More Embarrassing Than Getting KO'd in The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Withdrawing is More Embarrassing Than Getting KO'd in The Fight

Social media star Jake Paul believes light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is still feeling the sting for withdrawing from their scheduled fight back in December of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess those lousy PPV buys are still stinging. If you are not gonna fight him then let it go. He pulled out, your PPV flopped, the end.

Comment

Why even try to make a fight with Fury again, so he can pull out because he don't want to get KOed?

Comment

I actually think this is a good fight. Big question mark on how good Tommy actually is, and for an amateur Jake Paul is surprisingly good. This fight is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          I guess those lousy PPV buys are still stinging. If you are not gonna fight him then let it go. He pulled out, your PPV flopped, the end.
          boxing Ppv’s that have last min replacements don’t usually do well. For example, comparing what pac would’ve done vs Spence to what pac did vs Ugas was likely a massive difference. End of the day, and unfortunately for boxing, jake Paul sold more Ppv’s than anyone else in the sport.

Comment

Paul is the best and last thing that happen to boxing. Boxing is dead my friends. Is a low class sport with. Just listen to mthis punks when they talk. All they pronounce are bad mother ****ing words. speak nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              boxing Ppv’s that have last min replacements don’t usually do well. For example, comparing what pac would’ve done vs Spence to what pac did vs Ugas was likely a massive difference. End of the day, and unfortunately for boxing, jake Paul sold more Ppv’s than anyone else in the sport.

Naw, Canelo vs Caleb Plant sold more PPVs than Jake Paul did with his Tommy Fury replacement Tyrone Woodley.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Naw, Canelo vs Caleb Plant sold more PPVs than Jake Paul did with his Tommy Fury replacement Tyrone Woodley.
                Dude, not good comparison...Canelo is the PPV king and Jakes a youtuber getting PPVs for fun while 99.99% of boxers dream of just being support on a PPV.

I get your point, totally, but it was badly made bro.

I hate Paul, but he is good for boxing, any eyes to the sport is better than none.

I do want Fury to KO Jake clean the **** out though, all twitching and ****
                Last edited by leeroy84; 02-08-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                  I actually think this is a good fight. Big question mark on how good Tommy actually is, and for an amateur Jake Paul is surprisingly good. This fight is interesting.
                  I'd expect it to be a very close fight. I remember checking the betting odds for Fury vs Paul (after Paul beat Askren) and Fury was a massive 1-10 fave. But in the weeks leading up to the postponement of their fight, he was a narrow 4-7 fave. Wouldn't surprise me if Paul won. Nash out.
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

and Jake Paul vs Askren sold more Ppv’s than any other boxing Ppv in 2021, which was my original point.

Comment

Working...
                    X