Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Barrios Stepped Into Body Shot More, He May Have Been Able To Put Me Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Barrios Stepped Into Body Shot More, He May Have Been Able To Put Me Down

LAS VEGAS - What would a Keith Thurman fight be without an opponent landing a body shot that hurt him at some point? Thurman admitted after his 12-round, unanimous-decision victory over Mario Barrios on Saturday night that Barrios' left hook to the body hurt him in the eighth round. The former WBA/WBC welterweight champion clarified that he has taken harder body shots during his career, but he suspects Barrios might've sent him to the canvas had his taller, strong opponent been able to get more on that shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glass liver Thurman lol. Na I've took a knee from that shot caught me by surprise .
    gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Keef really should let duckford have a go, oh I remember? they don't want to fight each other.

Um lovin how articulate dat boy keef is in dis interview!
      gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Thurman certainly has an unusual manner of discussing his performance, more like a WWE wrestler than a boxer, but its good and interesting to see the honest approach he takes to it.

Comment

Spence will blister keefs body

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Spence will blister keefs body
            When garcia hit Spence to the body it looked like he folded up

Comment

Honest talk from him.

He does seem to get visibly hurt to the body quite regularly.

Comment

Lol Queef. We know your squeem when that body gets touched

Comment

I wonder how Thurman would do against Ortiz or Boots?

Comment

Well that's just music to both Spence and Crawford's ears.. Keith needs to go get a cat scan and have that checked out...

Comment

Working...
                    X