Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez: Two Gold Medals Will Mean Nothing if I Don't Achieve Greatness As a Pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez: Two Gold Medals Will Mean Nothing if I Don't Achieve Greatness As a Pro

Cuban southpaw sensation Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez won a pair of Olympic gold medals for his homeland. He is now determined to add some professional hardware to his collection.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Truth. So many Olympians became wasted talent. And I don't know why? Bad management? Bad trainer? Mental heath issues?

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
      Truth. So many Olympians became wasted talent. And I don't know why? Bad management? Bad trainer? Mental heath issues?
      1st let’s be clear it’s two different worlds, and many times good amateurs don’t become professional world champions. The thing is because you have so much experience it’s more likely to make you a professional champion if management is done properly but all this comes into play. As a professional nothing is guaranteed it takes hard work, dedication and some talent but the later outweighs the talent in my opinion.

Comment

Olympic Gold Medal's always have a special place in boxer's heart.
        This guy's sarcasm is off the chart's, he got off to a bad start by losing his first fight.
        He beat that same opponent in a rematch, and he's on a good run of wins right now.
        He's won 8 fights in a row, including beating his previous conqueror, so what's the beef.
        In another 2 years you'll be challenging for a world title, if you get impatient your going to run into trouble in the ring.
        So relax your time will come, but you have to put in the work, gain some more professional experience, and then you'll be ready.

Comment

Working...
        X