Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Says He 'Bit' Liam Williams' Glove During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Says He 'Bit' Liam Williams' Glove During Fight

Chris Eubank Jr. just joined an exclusive club. The British middleweight admitted that he "bit" Welsh opponent Liam Williams out of frustration during their 12-round bout held last Saturday at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales, which Eubank won by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just more of that extended punishment Chris decided to lay on Williams instead of ending the fight, which, if you'll remember, he coulda done at any moment if he had chosen to do so. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Wonder if Williams felt the bite?

Comment

Enough of talking about the classic fight with these two elite fighters, shall we now move on!!

Comment

That's the grudge out the way now. Let's see if Eubank can get a proper world level opponent now. I'm open to being won over again if he shows me something. Williams stays at his level. Domestic at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            That's the grudge out the way now. Let's see if Eubank can get a proper world level opponent now. I'm open to being won over again if he shows me something. Williams stays at his level. Domestic at best.
            His career has been based on avoiding world level fighters, fair play to him he has made a lot of money, I don't see that that strategy changing, that's why he is calling out the disabled Saunders, who was always mentally ******ed, I'd like to see him fight snr tho, I think his old man would ko him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

His career has been based on avoiding world level fighters, fair play to him he has made a lot of money, I don't see that that strategy changing, that's why he is calling out the disabled Saunders, who was always mentally ******ed, I'd like to see him fight snr tho, I think his old man would ko him lol
              George Groves was world level, and so was James Degale 'At-least that was the perception of Degale before the fight'.

I am aware of Eubank Junior's level. He is above domestic level for sure, and somewhere in and around world level at the moment.

I don't think he is elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

Well I agree with you, but to be fair, he's been looking for the BJS rematch for a long time, and way before the eye trouble. As for fighting snr, that's just wrong

Comment

Chris Chewbank. Jr.
                  Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    I am aware of Eubank Junior's level. He is above domestic level for sure, and somewhere in and around world level at the moment.

I don't think he is elite.
                    Nowhere near but, as someone pointed out to me on another thread, there's often vacant titles or weak champions. Those two scenerios are eubanks only hope of a world title.

Comment

Working...
                    X